April 12, 2009

est & chan's birthday ♥


I'VE CUT MY HAIR!!!
oh f-i-n-a-l-l-y
no more long-long hair
i love how my hair look like
mammi said i look like a teenager now
oh please I AM A TEENAGER ==''
thanks Rose ( mua hairstylist )

mammi sent me to eling's house
she wanted to tell me ''something'' and i wanted to show her my new look
bah eling your ''love'' relationship is getting complicated now XD
we went to D-junction to attend both esther and chan's birthday party
i sang quite a lot
dint managed to each much because those 大食鬼 finished all the foods ==''
just ate few pieces of wedges and a piece of cake

photos time





emo - ing *



choosing birthday song*




look familiar? whats the cartoon charactor's name huh?*





gay-ing birthday boy*






yam seng-ing*


交杯酒-ing*


打屁股-ing*





aluba-ing *

went down to city to catch up a movie
KK DRIFT ON THE PENAMPANG HIGHWAY
really have lot of fun




hahahaha leslie ''gai zai'' XD
hehehehe jkjk






0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com