April 25, 2009

orz ♥

Eling and Abin came to pick me up at 11am
we went to Warisan to take our lunch at 金糖
take away Mcd for Eling's classmate and headed to TTSS (my secondary school)
I got miss you bar 조나단
you lar the one dint find me
my head started to pain when we were on the way to Wisma
felt like want to vomit once we reach Wisma
geeees toilet fulled
i can't bear with it anymore so i just vomit out the mee i ate just now into the washbasin
i think i scared the shit out of Eling and Abin *paiseh*
Freddie (my boss) phoned me and checked whether im ok or not
cause his wife (my pretty lady boss) saw me vomit inside the toilet
so embarrasing lar ish
but still thanks for concerned
after bought the aquarium for my goldfish from Familia
Eling sent me home because i felt like puking again
I knew both of them worry about me but i really cannot let them come in my house haha
my house is messy and dirty lar bar
told them i'm ok le after vomit for the second times but they don't believe

yesterday mum's birthday dinner at Twinsky Restaurant
Happy Birthday Mammi!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com