February 05, 2009

SPORTDAY 1 ♥

is 2.56am now
came home at 1230am just now ==''
im not awake but i have to get myself prepare
cantik will come and fetch me later at 4am
going to buy breakfast for somebody at lido before back to school
don't feel weird
we still need to do a lot of stuff
IT'S ALOT ok
bah shall go prepare now bye :)
_______________________

just got back from school
cantik picked me up at 53oam this morning O.O
super late eh
school was so freaking cold in the morning
is just like the morning in Taiwan =D
helped xiixeer to distribute the cap to marching members
then headed to basketball court
marked attendance (non of my bussiness actually) > go back to camp to take my camera >
rushed to grandstand to record down GREEN HOUSE DANCING
WE ARE THE FIRST TEAM LOR
mahai i was damn dulan eh
those P house mia xiaodidi xiaomeimei sibeh 欠打lar
拜托有一点体育精神好不好?
我们GREEN HOUSE有得罪你们咩?
还好心借你们bombom咯
呜什么呜噢?
我们不出声不要当我们是哑巴!
if there are somebody from P house is reading my blog now
no offence k
i just telling out the truth!

event started
went bazaar for awhile to buy my breakfast
back to camp and supported GREEN HOUSE
cheered insdie camp is super fun
I SHOUT UNTIL MY VOICE DRY XD
went to long jump corner to support my old friend JONATHAN
HE IS STILL AS KUAT AS LAST TIME LOL
long jump NO1 sure he get one
HALIM got NO2
unexpected lor wei XD

morning heat GREEN HOUSE lose alot
but afternoon heat we chase back the marks
really thanks to those kind soul who support us so much and won medals and marks for us


i try my best to upload photos
tons of images inside my camera but i got no time to upload
so sorry for that >.<

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com