February 25, 2009

한 글 ♥

OMG 중(kim hyun joong) is so 매력 in Boys Over Flowers episode 15
his new hair style is a boom! *nose bleeding*
YOU SEE! YOU SEE!
handsome or not?!
*you better answer me YES! or else i will kill you hahaaha*
no more 8JY in my heart anymore!!!
already replace him ㅋㅋㅋ





i watched Doll House too
very creative story line *o*


msn-ed with teacher Jina this morning
MY KOREAN TEACHER REALLY ROCKS TILL MAX LAR!

she teached me how to type hangul using language bar
she solved all the questions i ask her
she sent me Boys Over Flowers' posters thru facebook
she wanted to borrow me her korean drama
so nice of her right?
a big thanks to my dearest mammi coz she sent me to the right college =)
CHUUUUUU *3333*

teacher wall-ed me this on facebook just now
keep on laughing when i first saw this!


the wallpapers teacher sent me :)
감사합니다~




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com