February 21, 2009

t a k o y a k i 2 ♥

i did not do anything wrong today hooray!
finally im not scared to use the money machine hahahahahahahha
i can't sleep well yesterday night
i feel stressed because of the STUPID MONEY MACHINE ==''
as usual many customers today
nyia mek! kena diao by a customer!
yo LADY! i bet you know if first round of takoyaki finish u have to wait for the second round right? we cannot let u get takoyaki first although u've already waiting for so long time because that one is for the customer before you ><''
台湾人这方面比较通情达理!

photos time *3333*








i discussed with my mum just now that i want to use my salary to buy a new handphone
LG ice-cream phone's camera ok kah?
the picture clear enough?
but if i use my salary to get myself a handphone
i cannot fulfill my wishlist lor!
arhhhhh!
i still want my adidas bag, nike bottle and cds
MONEY MONEY CAN YOU DROP FROM THE SKY PLEASE?!

TOMORROW DAY OFF!
awwww~
i wanna work lar!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com