February 26, 2009

새로운친구 ♥

a busy-disy day today!
i had my lunch during 130pm
jason doesnt let me go to lunch until boss come back
because we dont have any extra workers since ah moi ' jalan ' liao
boss ordered drinks for us =)
jason asked me not to drink too much iced lemon tea haha
아 라 소! i try my best!


and i ate 2 biji of takoyaki just now!
FOR FREE! XD
adrian passed by my shop but he doen't even know that i was inside? O.o



KOREAN CLASS*
meet leoniie The EETEUK's WIFE!
世界真是小啊~~~
we talked quite a lot in msn =)
SHE IS JUST 15살 THIS YEAR!
its so good to be young! right leoniie?


i have so much fun during lesson
we started to know each other
i talked with rosli ( the guy sit in front of me), voon ( the ''jiejie'' sit next to me) and of course leoniie (she sit behind me)
dint managed to talk much with tee because.... i also dont know why lol ==''
hafidah dint came to lesson i wonder why?
maybe she is busy or something else?

the scenery outside KCC
i missed the sunset
shall go to KCC earlier next time and snap sunset photos!






HYUN JOONG EHHHH~~~~~

*33333333*





영원한 친구?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com