February 02, 2009

G R E E N I E ♥

I LOVE GREEN HOUSE !

will update tomorrow or maybe some other day
photos will be post up sooner or later
been busy helping with the house thingy :)
exhausted but fun!
maxine!
if you are reading this now
please don't laugh ok?!
i know my english sucks ==''

went back to school at 300pm
saw bunch of green house marching team beside school hall
LMAO xiixeer was scolding people that time
shocked me lor ok XD
went up to s3ai to meet xiaoping and feefee
teacher doris chu was inside the classroom
yea DORIS CHU! *my name is doris too*
someone was shocked when she saw me ==''
bah whatever lar

[edit]
i can't remember anything that happen yesterday lols
just remember they all were practicing at the basketball court
and i were staying inside Liew's car and watching they all dancing
yea comfirm i got give comment lar
GREEN HOUSE ROCKS!
then headed to Qin's house to do banner
saw ALIEN my ex ex ex captain there
OMG i like this captain most lor
coz he is always friendly to everyone
although many years had passed he still remember me XD
HE IS THE BEST CAPTAIN EVER!
but i can 100% comfirm this year captain LAI YEE SHEN can be a good captain too :)
JIA YOU OH!
damn we just stay there for 5minutes
because cantik had to sent jason back >.<
[/edit]


i don't want to see him can?
i don't want to waste my time on him anymore!
i can't control myself once i see him!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com