August 08, 2008
oh yeshh
it been ages i did notupdate my blog properly
just intro song and complained bout the COPY CAT! lols
*for your information SHE IS STILL COPYING NOW*
im so sorry for that
coz i was too busy and tooooo LAZY
OK ENOUGH
stop talking craps
and straight in to the main points

i added this live traffic feed few days ago
so that i can easily know which stalker stalks me hahahaha
narrr see i tangkap one that night

*click the image for bigger view*
last time this guy dropped by me and qiqi's blog and regarded us
we were wondered who the hell is this for a long long time
now then i know is who ahmehh
he is my EX PRIMARY CLASSMATE
JOHN WONG!!!!!
great to hear that my blog made his day=]
IM SOOOOOOOO PUNYA PROUD!!!!
just finished my exam oh hell
my bk totally 'HABIS' this time
dont blame me k
i did study manufacturing account yesterday night
i know is last minute
but it takes like thousand years for me to memorise the format lor
manatahu
i am very LUCKY today
none of the question is about MANUFACTURING ACCOUNT
*banging my head to the wall*
GREAT!!!
what else i can do?
i keep singing this ' 我家门前有小河,后面有山坡 ' little kids's song
and conteng my exam paper
finally the bell rang
i passed up blank paper to teacher sobsob
arhhhhh oh gui lor
______________
ITS 080808 TODAY!!!!
BEIJING OLYMPIC
im gonna stick my butt on the chair and watch the open ceremony until late night
hahahaha
_________
ohhhh forgot to tell u all
星光4少 is coming to sabah next week
their is a performance at 1borneo
im so excited bout it
I WANT TO SEE YOGA YOGA YOGA!!!!
awwwwwww

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com