April 01, 2008

third recess rushed down to take soonsoon and fadhli's birthday cake with eling
lols
half of ex-j3ren'08 members gathered outside s2ren sing birthday song
so funny~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOONSOON!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FADHLI!
HAPPY APRIL FOOL TOO!!!!









hmmm
going to find travel agent tomorrow with eling
find some hotel information for our HONG KONG trip
and somemore Taman Kinabalu information

而家先知
原来我係人地心目中
我好自私
我好自负
我好野蛮
我蛮不讲理
我唔体谅人地感受
原来
我係塊垃圾
垃圾
明啦
原来我係甘既一個人

TO YOU KNOW WHO U ARE
if u still angry me
go on
i wont stop u
i noe i was quite rude to you too
有求于人还大声说话
but i dont think is all my fault
*one more thing.i never mention before she rude to me.
wat i wan is juz a care from her. u misunderstand me. maybe is my fault again for finding a guy to talk 'girl's stuff' with.*
you are oweys my bestie
tis is all i wan to say
and
sry for all the childish stuff i've done
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com