April 13, 2008
before went to beach
ss first=]


lets picha do the talk^^
reached beach tanjung aru 11am on time


yisin and me wait for those commitee for ONE AND A HALF HOUR.
but nevermind.
I AM KIND ENOUGH=]
next time please be punctual
*teehee*



grace..missing who o?


i like to snap pic tis way


yihui and me

they lookes like couple*jane and channon*
yenyen don angry ar..

u sell sun glasses ar?



sunblock ing

channon and me




on the fire..


qiqi



hui mien with the 大声公

koh hsin vs lao zha bor


qin and me






lunch ing

shellmy, grace and me

fangyee and me

look alike.buahaahahhaha.

back to childhood

yihui, ruth and me


中指岛


where is my foot???



==''

yihui and shiz

saranghaes2yi






captain ball ing





qiqi and me

jane and me

yee shen and me




bbq
juz the girls do this job
those boys hilang liao==''


tis 4 guys curi my chicken wings
grrrrrrr
hahahahahas

who is tis?????

tourist form africa



quite enjoy this picnic
rili have fun=]
s2yi YOU ROCK
my body is smelly
is time to bath
chaos~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com