April 10, 2008

lomo again=]


ya
believe me
this is really my table
i tidy up this morning when i reached school
百年难得一见的奇景
buahahahahha

busy with my moral project
i just copy all the tugasan harian and kerja amal from grace loh
lazy baaaaah me
i dont think that moral canlearn from book lor
y should we take moral in our spm?
and ttss dont even let us drop subject
gahhhhhhh


went to borrow books in the library
DAMN the librarian
she tooked my student card away and said
'你拿5块钱来我帮你换新的!'
i dont want to change a new one even though my photo inside already CACAT!
what for i need to change it
i am not going to study s3 also
plus the barcode still clear enough to use
grrrrrrrrr
麻烦的吧你!
xiixeer asked me to change because she wont give me back my old one
haiiiiiis
geram betul!

its time to revision now=]
CHU

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com