April 21, 2008

addicted in so many things recenly
canteen's ice lemon tea, fried chicken slice, dumplings
and of coz PAPAYA [ to make my BOOBS grow bigger like HAZEL! ]
buahahhaha
i love bsb too
gonna watch the 3x3 bsb match organised by HOTLINK on 4th of may
will update more information tomorrow
awwwww
and OF COZ MUSIC
deeply in love with gary's 背叛 [ i know the song is quite out- of-date but it is still nice]
fiona released her new album finally
going to dl later

sobs
Goh Su Jin was not free to teach me bk during recess time on monday and tuesday
O-M-G
i cant do even one of the branch's question
and now jacklyn teached a new chapter
brand new SPM topic
what can i do????
oh ya hor
luckily farijah changed cantik's seat
whoooooots
he sit at my back
so i can ask him any questions from now on
nenenenene =]
saw foo's msn personal msg
i was like O.o
'FUCK U OLD FUCKING COCK SON OF A BLOODY HELL BITCH!! IM GOING TO BLOW YOUR FUCKING ASS IF I SAW YOU GODDAMN DOG FACE!!'
still say 刺激waaaaa
so lols

OH MY MAMA
commerce and chinese test tomorrow
*bang my head to the wall*
god bless me

shoo to study now
chu♥ everybody

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com