July 15, 2008
nothing special happen recently
life is getting more and more boring
i was trying so hard to go through everyday
i hate my club so much
wonder why im not the programmer for this term anymore
but i still need to handle those jobs
dont you know that i am SPM candidate?
i got TONS of projects and stuff to go on
the most thing i hate is the CHAIRMAN
so fcuking annoying OH GOD!!!
puh-lease lar
dont barking around and order me to do this do that
new term new chairman
u got no right to order me damn it!!
bla bla bla
so stressful mamamia
i wish i can put down all the stuff and straight away fly to hongkong to meet my babes
I MISS THEM SO MUCH =]
MICKEY remember that what you promised me
you said you will bring me out oh yeah~~~

okies
is time to finish the LAMEEEEEE club's project by MYSELF MYSELF MYSELF==''
gonna past it up tomorrow

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com