July 20, 2008


19.07.08
♥ go de'hair with fee, she wanted to cut hair



♥ lunch with mammi at maple restaurant
saw cassy there
-my fish fillet cheese bake rice


-mammi's *i dono whats this call*


-my apple lime sour plum


♥went to school at night to watch tshung tsin's nite show
people mountain people sea
alots of ' outsiders' inside the school compound
due to the reason i sit so far from the stage
so there is no pictures for you all
please vistit :
http://sttss.edu.my/SchResources/PhotoGallery/2008_TTN/19072008/album/index.htm

20.07.2008
♥went to church
and yeah i saw him<3
after that mammi brought me to tanjung aru beach






♥stopped at wisma to do window shooping before go to cp
i just like the view behind wisma *the old pier*





♥ lunch at wong kwok restaurant

-my ocean tender and mammi's 'leong fun dong leng cha'
- my chicken cheese baked rice with portuguese sause
♥oh god i saw him AGAIN!!!! damn he dint saw me=[
saw charles too lols
went for a movie ' the dark knight' with mammi
and thats all for today

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com