March 17, 2010

✿ consequences

yes, everyone convinced me that I did the right thing
it's very confusing and frustrated to be in this kind of situation
for them, I am a torn now
should I expect them to understand my situation?

some of them might think that I am too emotional and selfish
is that wrong if I just want to prevent my future and as well as getting hurt?
I did my job and every responsible in this assignment
one of them gave me the wrong data last minute
instead of telling him about this, I fixed everything by my own
I got no time to wait him to give me another one without any error
another one, he assumed that he has to work, in an unfriendly tone
and seems like now is my fault again I can't wait until 8 o'clock
think about it
you got home at 8
you need to bath, take your dinner and have a rest
one hour enough for you?
9 o'clock you start finding information
your job is quite easy, only find history, benefits and videos
basically everything can find from internet, just need to copy and paste it down
I can wait, never mind
but how much time do I need to finish the slideshow
one hour is enough? hell no
I have to make it as nice as possible so that we can get more marks
the next day, I expect you guys come to me and ask what should do during presentation
same as yesterday, no one care when I was doing my part of slide silently at class
pity me, I was waiting like an idiot until the last minute before class starts
at least show me that you care, then everything will not happen
chances are given, but no appreciation in return
one of them just realized his wrong data has been changed
I was really wondering, do you expect to use my hard work, please note that, its my damn hard work
to present you part and get the same high marks as me?
is this fair enough to me?
tell me is my fault again and I will just shut my mouth up

how do you feel when you are panic, serious in the assignment you need to present it tomorrow and you have limited time to finish it, and only one person show that he cares this GROUP ASSIGNMENT?
you've been through this, remember? business report?
you stressed all over yourself during exam because your group havent start anything even a page and the presentation is tomorrow
put yourself into my shoes
if you scratch my back, I will scratch yours too

你可以到处去诉苦阿 告诉别人你朋友我怎样不留情面
怪我啊或什么的 没关系
我顶多必须承受别人异样的眼光 接受后面射来伤人的利箭

如果一开始我就是个独行侠
现在的一切就不会发生
我就不会那么痛苦了

玲,
我太懦弱
担当不起这件事带给我的代价

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com