March 02, 2010

✿ bookworm


I'm not showing off here
just want to share books that I bought last month to you guys
1. The World Unsolved Secrets (with cd) chinese edition - RMB 150/RM72.50
2. 再苦也要去旅行 - RM31.70 after 10% discount
3. The Tenth Circle - RM32.60 after 10% discount
4. 中国自助游2010 - RMB 39.80/RM20
*IT HAS 1120 PAGES WITH VERY USEFUL DETAILS ON IT*
5. Twilight Breaking Dawn - RM35.80
6. House of Night Tempted - around RM25 after 20% discount

the 1st and 4th book were bought from China
gee the books there are very cheap, but of course,
most of them are written in chinese
I still have 6 books in my to-buy-list
but I am lack of cash now ='(

by the way
do you know that when you said those words right in front of my face just now,
you were actually stepped on my tail?
think before you speak out next time
yeah right, I don't like to share?
you blame me for that?
Is this the fact?
let's alt-F5 your memories,
whose notes you were using for your last two semester's exam?
do you need my help to refresh?
It is YOUR responsibility to listen carefully, not my responsibility to find out the answers for you
mind me to tell you, they are all inside the book.
they won't run away from you
It's kinda disappointed those words came out from your mouth

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com