July 02, 2009

Ice Age ♥

Vincent is a very nice person
I thought he was those cool cool type person
but when you start to know him
his jokes made you laugh out loud easily

ahh this is not the main point haha
Vincent drove us to Centre Point
too bad he is not following us
i sat in front and those guys (Tee, Jeremiah, Ian and Ting) squeezed behind
poor Tee and Jeremiah
Ian must be very heavy XD
gila kau Ian Loo!
i'm not going to sit on your leg lar!
i rather not going =p

we watched Ice Age 3
it was funny
i mean some parts
but for me and Jeremiah
erm how to say ah?
nothing special?
the lady in front was very annoying
every single minute oh she laugh

3pm walked back to college
communication skills class
something bad happen to Ms.Freda
after she explained to us what happen last week
i think she is quite ok
luckily it wasnt my mum who complained to CEO

i got my salary!!!!!
i will only spend some people
CharlesChua you're in my list
please text me when your free ok?

and then what else ah?
oh lazy type liao
chatting with lawrence now hahahaha
talking about tattoo stuff =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com