July 09, 2009

D U M B ♥


HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUEYEE DARLING =)


i am such a dumb ass
i thought my identity card and camera are lost
once i reached school after cassandra send my back to college
i noticed that my camera were not around
then i blamed vincent *sorry bar darling*
he asked my to call cassandra XD
oh my camera were left in her car
so she sent it back to me
thanks honey

after class i found out my wallet is lost
i were so panic because my identity card is inside
texted lawrence, chong, and xueyee about this
they asked me not to panic
called cassandra and asked her to check her car
after a long long waiting period
oh my identity care were left in her car AGAIN
what the hell happen on me?
LMAO

now i think i lost my TMTM textbook
oh god can you please don't play with me?
mid term is just around the corner


i feel the strange atmosphere when i pass through that 2 ppl
they always starred at me like nobody bussiness
did i do something wrong?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com