February 15, 2011

Bachelorette Day for me


since they all said I had a 'special' valentine's day
imma blog about it then
i spent my entire morning at college lepak-ing and gossiping with a gang of guys at student common room
had my breakfast, lunch and hi-tea section with them too
so this is the morning part
was planning to catch a movie with greg, a senior of mine since the day before yesterday
and we were supposed to have a triple date together with joyce
but ended up me and greg only
it was not a big deal actually but not when you bumped into his friends, not one or two but many of them ON VALENTINE'S DAY
ok imagine the awkward scene of mine by yourself hahahahaha

ate lukluk with joyce before we went home
it was a great day after all
even though i don't have bf
but im glad i have all of them
you guys totally made my day

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com