December 26, 2010

transformation in progress



gonna make some changes on myself
first of all, dye my hair using liese bubble hair dye, either in chestnut brown or platinum beige if this colour is available here in kk
as you all know, how ''advanced'' kk is
then get an ear piercing, but obviously i'm not going to pierce on my earlobe
still figuring out where to pierce tho
lastly, an inspirational quote ink on my clavicle, not exactly on it but maybe below it?
i already have my mind what to ink
so we shall see again after i decide with the tattooist

a brand new year
a brand new change
i want to change everything
been through a lot this year
suckiest year ever
but of course i won't change my inner part
except some bad habits i must get rid with
imma work harder, study hard like real hard for my last semester, care lesser on particular matters since after all it doesn't matter anymore
you don't fucking break your own promises again DORIS KUNG!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com