March 03, 2009

吃饱了吗? ♥

stop fooling with my name ah FUXIN and JASON! ==''
from morning to evening they feep making fun with me name O.O
yalar yalar very funny lar!
and they keep on couple-ing me with the ex worker wilson >.<
please lar HE IS TOTALLY NOT MY CUP OF TEA can?
什么有夫妻相噢!바보!
you guys know that i love those cool cool type de still want teasing me
btw the ex worker spent us drink coffee bean lor
so kind of him spent us using his own salary =p
many funny stuffs happen today but i can't remember all

KOREAN CLASS*
teacher Jina went to my shop just now to visit me
so i hung out with her after my job and chit-chatting with her at coffee bean =)
we talked about something related with tourism ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6pm headed to KCC
630pm lesson started
laughed a lot because some words are really funny
i teached teacher how to say '' kamu kenyang sudah?'' in chinese (吃饱了吗?)
then she thought that i say ''십 할 놈 아 (shib hal nom a) in korean
십 할 놈 아 is something like ''pukxtai'' XDXD
십=FXUK
soooo lols lar
apple= 사과 (sha gua)
exactly sounds like 傻瓜in chinese right?
hahahahahha im blur-ing when teacher is teaching during lesson
cannot catch up some sentences ='[
tomorrow day off i have to do revision for whole day
and catch up EVERYTHING
LEONIE LIM SIBEH PRO EHH!
she understands EVERYTHING! ISHH!


chio mixed-blood girl *333*


what do u think of my hand writting?
korean nicer or english nicer?
comment comment!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com