September 30, 2008

When your blog gets cuter, people start stealing your creativity.

I
used to said: HAHA I don't really mind larh... As long as you credit me. BUT no
lorh please.... I DO MIND. I am frank of what I felt so I'm spilling it out now.

You can said I'm too sensitive.
"Haiya Yvonneeeee, you really
thought your blog so special people wanna steal your stuff and ideas? Got so
many similar blog out there maybe your the one who copy people also hard to say
lea."


Ngia Ma CB.

I really think my blog is special
nea. About those pictures and cute images, IF IT'S NOT CUTE or attracting I
won't put it there please.


"I didn't copy your stuff
lorh... only same concept marh.."


To me it sounded like
WAHHHH I DIDN'T KILL YOUR GRANNY LORH... I MADE HER GO TO HEAVEN ONLY
MARH...


I know your trying to improve your blog but please, use
your own idea can? I don't care whether I hurt your feelings or not, I ain't
gonna type the old 'I'm sorry if I offenced anyone..'. I don't care cause I'm
fucking pissed.

"Nobody read your blog, it's not famous! Why you
wanna care so much?!"


Your hubby also not famous and rich
lar! Why you wanna care so much?!


Copy ba lerh ma. So
angry.


If I'm rich I'll make you go to jail for
this.


당신 일이 아니라면하지 마라,아니면 당신이 지옥에 갈거야!!!!!




credited LITTLE MANAGER



i totally agree with what wen said
people outside there cannot understand the difficulties in editing blog
we need to find sources from internet
then sit infront of the comp for like few hours ( i just need half and hour hahaa) to edit the codings
not easy you know?

p/s: eii wen, i cant understand what is the meaning of last sentence(hangul) lar...
explain it to me can?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com