September 16, 2008

ITS MALYSIA DAY TODAY
so i just stay at home and sit in front of the computer for whole day
kindly thanks to babe vit and eling for sending me english songs
HUYIYI !!!
IM REALLY ___KG LOR!

shhhhhh
BELIEVE ME EH!
IM NOT THAT SLIM LAR WEI!

help mammi clean up her room
and we found out all this chio soft toys
mammi bought this when im in 8 years old i guess?
got whole set snoopy but i dint show out here

my 阵家之宝=]




im so wanna to slim down myself
my tummy is getting bigger and bigger nowadays
blame my mouth lar
stop makan for awhile also cannot ='[
i made a diet planning book last day


i wanna be lena
slim, thin and long leg, pwetty
jealouse sei ngo lor!

but....
I STILL EAT ALOTS!

i decided to go jogging
but you see
RAINING AGAIN!
god also dont help me!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com