October 13, 2010

Lot of lovessss


Thanks to Eling,
even though we can't celebrate together in recent years
but you will always be the first one in my thank list
hearts you lot!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks Joyce,
who prepared the party for me
and always listen to my ''ngam cham''
bring me out for MCD, luk luk and fruit juice
nah i promise will help you halau lalat dont worry XD ♥♥♥

Thanks Xueyee,
nothing much can say to you
you know i love you very very much!! ♥♥♥

Thanks Abby and Malcom,
you guys are like my big sister and brother
always take care of me in every ways
how can i not sayang you guys? ♥♥♥

Thanks Shuyee,
for the delicious chocolate cake!
it tasted soooooo good!

Thanks Laura,
for the headband and keychain
you know what?
you really are my best partner in crime ever! ♥♥

No thanks to Kuku,
for always bully me, being heartless to me, 'concern' as in 38 bout my humble life and so on
nahh! just kidding!
you are a very good friend that i can really lean on when im down, let me untie your shoelaces anytime anywhere and and and i have no idea dy
seems like you treat me not good enough hahahhaa
but dolly still loves you =) ♥

thanks to Lopez for the vodka,
Geoffrey and Jeremiah attended the dinner

Thanks for those who sent wishes thru fb, msn, texts or phone calls
you all rock and may GBU ♥

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com