May 25, 2010

✿ 4th

I feel a lot more better after chilled with darlings and seniors
you guys are great, really
but still, one goes another comes
one of my bestie is leaving soon for further studies
am I still able to bear with all these?
life still going on anyway
I have no any other choices

first assignment was given yesterday
it's a huge one no kidding
but cooperate with my nice and understanding team mates
there is nothing much I have to worry about
more assignments will be coming continuously
I'm well prepared and back on track

orientation for juniors is finally ended
been asked to help through the whole event
what can I say?
I was hell panic when I led the new students to visit around school compound just now
luckily I still managed to speak not-so-broken english
it was embarrassed because I couldn't explain everything about our college like the senior did
at least I tried right?
will do better next time

Xueyee, I'm missing you.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com