March 29, 2008
DAMN
i cant get back my phone by today
discipline board supposed to give me back on today 29th MARCH 2008
i don't hate you MR.LAI
I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH
BUT I HATE YOUR DUMB-ASS-UGLY secretary
you know what the hell she said?
'你们等下放学来拿!'
then after school me,hui,ailian want to get our phone back
BUT SHE SAID
'主任不在,你们星期一来拿!'
fcuk you lar OLD WOMAN!!!!! *GAHHHHHHHH*
you think we are baby or what?
so stupid to believe your lie that MR.LAI was not in?
and you think WHO YOU ARE????
MARY LIAW????
'你头发做么酱长,不去剪不用拿回电话!
my hair long关你x事!
AH PO!!!!!!!
yesterday just仪容检查
next monday just need to复检
why should i cut my hair by friday?
gila kah you?!
you go sharon d house cut laaaaar
cut DOG BIKE fashion see you want or not?
suit you looor AH PO!
EAT BANANA LAR YOU!
oh nonononono
cannot spoil my dear sweet banana~~~~
EAT SHIT LAAAAAAR YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU
*muahahhahahaha*




cammie with fee
hahahaha
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com